Homeopathy Treatment for Asthma
What is Asthma?
Asthma is a common long-term inflammatory disease of the airways of the lungs.
It is characterized by variable and recurring symptoms, reversible airflow obstruction, and easily triggered bronchospasms (constriction of muscles around the airways). Asthma can occur at any age, but most frequently appears in childhood or early adulthood.
Symptoms of Asthma
Symptoms may include
- Episodes of wheezing
- Chest tightness
- Shortness of breath
Wheezing is a whistling sound arising in the chest while breathing due to obstruction of the airflow in air passages.
If you are suffering from any such symptoms, it is advised to consult Doctor.
What can CAUSE Asthma to occur ?
1. Smoking is a known risk factor for asthma.
2. Genetic or Family history and environmental factors can also be the causes of Asthma
3. Allergic asthma
It refers to asthma attacks triggered by allergens like pollen, dust mites, animal dander (especially cat and dog hair), cockroaches, mold, perfumes , etc.
4. Air pollutants and gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), cold and humid weather can cause asthma.
5. Exercise induced asthma is commonly seen in athletes, cyclists and swimmers.
6. Occupation induced asthma are seen in chemical workers, welders, cotton factory workers and coal miners.
7. Medication induced asthma can be triggered by medicines such as ibuprofen, aspirin and beta blockers.
Nocturnal asthma is asthma that gets worse at night.
8. Asthma-COPD overlap syndrome (ACOS) occurs when someone has these two diseases at once. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a collection of lung diseases that cause breathing problems and obstruct airflow.
9. Premenstrual asthma (PMA): is when asthma symptoms get worse during the premenstrual period.
10. Status asthmaticus
Status asthmaticus is a severe form of asthma in which an asthma attack gets worse as it goes along and the medicines that are usually used to treat asthma do not work. Status asthmaticus can be fatal.
Types of Asthma
Asthma can be both allergic and non-allergic.
1. Allergic asthma arises from sensitivity to allergens like pollens, dust and animal dander.
2. Non-allergic asthma may be triggered by exercise, chemical exposure, cold air, smoke, GERD.
Diagnosis for Asthma
Medical history : information such as what signs and symptoms of asthma have they had
Family medical history : has anyone they are related to had asthma or related conditions such as occur with those who are atopic
Physical examination and testing
Lung function tests [Pulmonary function tests (PFTs)]
Spirometry; measures how much air the lungs are able to breathe in and how much air they breathe out and how fast a person can exhale.
How prone are you to asthma?
1. If any blood relative has asthma, likely, you might also get asthma that is a genetic cause.
2. If you are obese, there is an increased chance that you might get asthma.
3. Allergic Rhinitis, atopic dermatitis can cause an asthmatic attack.
How can you say this medical condition has aggravated?
1. Increased difficulty in taking in oxygen.
2. Using inhalers very frequently to get relief.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for asthma:
Homeopathic constitutional medicine is necessary to achieve a lasting cure of asthma, while the following remedies can often be helpful in reducing the distress that an acute attack can create.
Homeopathic remedy for asthma doesn't have any side effects. This provides relief to the patients naturally and effectively. Asthma treatment in homeopathy is better because homeopathy medicines improve the overall health of the patient as the medicine provides relief for all other ailments along with treating for asthma.
1. Aconite When you get exposed to cold weather, you get an asthma attack very frequently. You start to breath loudly with a whistling sound when you try to sleep. Most of the Homeopathy doctors prescribe Aconite to help patients sleep as they can now breathe easily. Aconitum Napellus is a wonder herb that can be used in acute asthmatic conditions.
It will help you to inhale sufficient air, naturally, as this can cure wheeze and chest congestion.
2. Natrum Sulphuricum When the weather is dry and cold, sometimes, the sputum you spit out will be greenish. In such a condition, this medicine can be helpful.
3. Sacumbrus Nigra When the individual has nose blockage and difficulty in taking air in. It will treat asthma due to inhalation of chemicals at the workplace.
4. Medorhhinum This medicine treats two conditions such as eczema and asthma. Medorhhinum is prescribed to children. It is a pediatric drug to cure Asthma.
Note : These are indicated medicines and should be taken after advice of qualified Homeopathic Doctor. A constitutional medicine is prescribed according to case history and individualization of patient which stops further recurrence of asthma
What can Homeopathy do ?
Homeopathy is a safe science that offers a permanent cure for asthma and helps remove asthma from the root.
Homeopathic medicines for Asthma set off the body’s own restorative processes, mainly strengthening its natural healing system to make it strong enough to fight the condition. In case if asthma is allergic in origin, Homeopathic medicines start by treating the allergies causing asthma to completely uproot the disease.
Homeopathic treatment provides relief to the patients naturally and effectively. Homeopathy medicines improve the overall health of the patient.
Homeopathic Treatment in Asthma is natural, safe and free from any adverse side-effects.
Why Choose Homeopathy Online for Asthma Treatment ?
With Homeopathy Online , during your first online consultation, case history is taken which includes your present main complaint, duration of the symptoms, family history, mental symptoms, any treatment if you have undergone before.
Also, we take into account the overall picture of patient – the emotional makeup and general health, the type of illness and specific “modalities” that make the symptoms better or worse. In this way we individualize one patient from another, hence the medicine is then prescribed.
After the consultation, finally we provide you the required steps which you need to take to get rid of the problem from its root cause :
1. The medicine prescription, if medicines are required to be taken
2. Diet Chart
4. Weekly or Monthly follow up, depending upon the severity of problem
Click below to book appointment for the Homeopathy Treatment for Asthma :