Homeopathy Treatment for Piles
What is Piles ?
Piles or Haemorrhoids are vascular structures in anal canal which help with stool control. They become pathological / piles when inflammed or swollen.
Internal piles are normally located between 2 and 4 centimeters (cm) above the opening of the anus, and they are the more common type (they often result in painless, bright red rectal bleeding when defecating). External piles occur on the outside edge of the anus (they often result in pain and swelling in area of anus).
The pectinate line (dentate line) is line which divides the upper two thirds and lower third of the anal canal. Internal piles are above the dentate line and external piles are below the line.
Symptoms of Piles
- Bleeding which can be painless or painful, after going to toilet to pass stool.
- Pain around anus which can continue even after passing the stool.
- Pain around anus while driving or sitting for longer period of time.
- Anal Itching
- Swelling and feeling a lump at the anus are all associated with an inflamed hemorrhoid.
- Sensation of pricking or sticking something inside.
If you are suffering from any such symptoms, it is advised to consult Doctor.
What can CAUSE Piles to occur ?
The blood vessels around the anus and in the rectum will stretch under pressure and may swell or bulge, forming piles. This may be due to:
- Chronic constipation
- Chronic diarrhoea (irregular bowel habits)
- Lifting heavy weights
- Straining when passing a stool
- Nutritional factors: low fiber diet
- Chronic cough
- Family history of piles
- Sedentary lifestyle, lack of exercise
Grading for Piles
-Excessive bleeding may lead to anaemia, weakness.
- Unhygiene may lead to infection, anal fistula, ulcers, etc.
- Grade 4 piles may lead to fecal incontinence.
- Strangulated haemorrhoid, very painful condition.
-Rectal examination using proctoscope .
-Colonoscopy is advised to be performed if symptoms may present other digestive system disease.
What can I do to avoid Piles or improve my situation ?
Add more fiber into your diet & stay hydrated. It can help in the treatment of piles
1) Increase water consumption and take juicy things.
2) It is best to avoid caffeine and spicy things.
3) Take more fruit and vegetables which are rich in fiber. Increasing fiber in your diet is one of the best ways to soften your stools.
4) Avoid alcohol.
5) Stop non-veg intake.
It is advised to avoid non-veg during Piles. It may lead to indigestion and cause constipation. The hard stool may cause injury to veins and will delay the healing process or worsen the situation.
6) Losing weight and regular exercises may help to prevent.
7) Warm sitz baths — You soak the rectal area in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes for two to three times daily. It is also possible to use a bathtub and sit in 2 to 3 inches of warm water. Do not add soap, bubble bath, or other additives in the water. Sitz baths work by improving blood flow and relaxing the muscle around the anus, called the internal anal sphincter.
Following these health advice can not only help reduce the problem or pain but also, it can fasten the healing process if you are under medication.
What can Homeopathy do ?
The problem can't be cured unless the maintaining cause is eliminated. The aim of Homeopathy Treatment for Piles is not only to control symptoms of piles but also to rectify the underlying cause.
Besides having no side-effects and natural origin of medicine , Homeopathy is safe and effective.
The treatment aims to set right the disturbances in venous system. Homeopathy Treatment for Piles stimulates and improve your gastric functions, helps in proper digestion, assimilation and proper absorption of food.
Also in cases of bleeding piles, bleeding can be stopped within 24 hours of the treatment. The medicine helps to prevent blood loss and shrinks the vascular masses after permanently curing the main causes of piles like chronic ( constipation, diarrhoea, acidity) etc.
Thus you can be Saved from Surgery.
Homeopathic medicine for piles or hemorrhoids
Note : These are indicated medicines and should be taken after advice of qualified Homeopathic Doctor. A constitutional medicine is prescribed according to case history and individualization of patient which stops further recurrence of piles
Why Choose Homeopathy Online for Piles Treatment ?
With Homeopathy Online , during your first online consultation, case history is taken which includes your present main complaint, duration of the symptoms, family history, mental symptoms, any treatment if you have undergone before.
Also, we take into account the overall picture of patient – the emotional makeup and general health, the type of illness and specific “modalities” that make the symptoms better or worse. In this way we individualize one patient from another, hence the medicine is then prescribed.
After the consultation, finally we provide you the required steps which you need to take to get rid of the problem from its root cause :
1. The medicine prescription, if medicines are required to be taken
2. Diet Chart
4. Weekly or Monthly follow up, depending upon the severity of problem
Click below to book appointment for the Homeopathy Treatment for Piles :
Pankaj Sharma, India
I was suffering from piles which caused a lot of trouble to me as I was on regular antibiotics and other pills and yet the piles would be severe.
I started getting treatment from Dr. Komal and after taking Homeopathic Medicines and regularly following up on prescribed diet chart and exercise for two months to cure my four years of suffering. Now, its almost six months and I have been completely free from Piles. I am very thankful to Dr. Komal for curing my disease.
Due to my eating habits I got into trouble and suffered for more than two years with Piles. I am thankful to Dr. Komal for curing this problem.
Shabana Siddiqui, Australia
I don't have any words to say about Dr. Komal. At least I can say she is most amazing. Someone reviewed she deserves a 7 stars, I agree with her. I think Dr. Komal is the best to figure out exact what's the problem with you.