Updated: Oct 26, 2019
ANXIETY!!! It seems to be a very big and terrifying word for those who have anxiety.
But, Do you really need to be afraid of it? HOMOEOPATHY has remedies to help.
Q: What exactly is Anxiety?
A: Anxiety is just an Emotion characterised by an unpleasant state of inner turmoil, it is an expectation of future threat, usually generalised and unfocused as an overreaction to a situation.
The symptoms may include:-
NervousnessPanic AttacksHeart Burn Pain in ChestFearConstant worry without any cause Dizziness and InsomniaPhobiasSocial AnxietyBreathlessness or difficulty breathingUneasiness- feeling tired Fast HeartbeatsDry mouth and constant thirstNausea Feeling Lost
HOMOEOPATHIC REMEDIES for Anxiety :
1) ACONITUM NAPELLUS (acon.)
- FEAR AND PREDICTING DEATH. Convinced they will die, PREDICT THE TIME. Fear of death during pregnancy, labor.
- FEARS: CROWD, NARROW PLACES, OPEN SPACES,
darkness, elevator, tunnel, heart-disease,
heart will stop, brainstroke, fainting, air plane, earthquake.
- Fearful RESTLESSNESS.
- PANIC STATES: Sudden, violent. Like internal earthquake.
With palpitations, red face, vertigo, one sided numbness, faintness, perspiration, trembling, dyspnea.
agg. Midnight to 4 a.m.
agg. 15 to 30 minutes after falling asleep.
agg. On falling asleep (Lach).
agg. Becoming warm in bed.
agg. Twilight (until midnight).
Calm in between the panic states.
- Extroverted. Desire company.
- Anxiety about others. Sympathetic.
2) ARGENTUM NITRICUM (arg-n.)
- Extrovert. Over-emotional. Cannot hide his feelings.
- Sympathetic. Desire company (expression feelings).
- Vivid imagination.
- IMPULSES. Mental weakness.
- Anxiety about HEALTH. Fear being alone.
- FEARS: HEIGHTS, crossing bridge, CLAUSTROPHOBIA, fainting, disease, hospitals, death.
- ANTICIPATION. Hurry. Feels he lacks time.
- ANXIETY NEUROSIS with irrational behaviour. Compulsive neurosis.
- Suggestible. SUPERSTITIOUS. Fixed ideas.
- Weak memory. Brain fag.
3) ARSENICUM ALBUM (ars.)
* A deep-seated INSECURITY.
- Feels vulnerable and defenceless esp. concerning disease and death.
- Needs company for reassurance and support. Demanding and clinging.
- Possessive. Greedy.
- FASTIDIOUS. Orderly.
- Critical. Perfectionism.
- RESTLESSNESS WITH ANXIETY AND OR WEAKNESS. Nervous.
- FEARS: BEING ALONE, DISEASE, DEATH, robbers, poverty.
- Anxiety attacks, agg. 12 - 3 a.m. Anxiety neurosis.
- Anorexia nervosa.
- Suicidal. Impulse to kill, fear of killing.
4)AURUM METALLICUM (aur.)
* DEPRESSION AND LOATHING OF LIFE.
- Introverted. Serious with a touch of sadness.
- Sensitive. Refined. Easily hurt.
- Sensitive to any criticism.
- Don't share emotions. Outbursts of temper.
- Self-reproach. Feels worthless, incapable. Fear of failure.
- FORSAKEN FEELING.
- ANXIETY OF CONSCIENCE. Delusion neglected his duty, has done wrong,
everything will fail.
5) CALCAREA CARBONICA (calc.)
- Hard working, overworking, capable, conscientious,
over-responsible, take on too much.
Life is completing your task-list. Can not relax.
- Practical, down to earth. Needs security.
- FEARS: HIGH PLACES, MICE, insects, rats, DOGS
INFECTION, CANCER, poverty, dark,
INSANITY, OTHERS WILL OBSERVE THEIR INNER STATE.
- Fear at night; frightful visions on closing eyes.
- A fear of the unknown. Many small fears. Worry about small things.
- Horrible things, sad stories affect profoundly. Sensitive. fearful.
- ANXIETY ABOUT HEALTH, future. Despair of recovery.
- Sadness. Melancholy. Suicidal thoughts agg. perspiration.
6) GELSEMIUM SEMPERVIRENS (gels.)
* WEAKNESS LEADING TO PARALYSIS, on all levels.
- FEELING OF WEAKNESS, of not being able to cope with daily life, responsibilities, work.
- COWARDICE. Needs support.
- Timidity. ANTICIPATION.
- Desire to be quiet, to be left alone. Avoid people and distress of life.
- STAGE FRIGHT, fear of exams, to take on new tasks. Feel almost paralysed.
- Fear of falling, crowds.
7) IGNATIA AMARA (ign.)
- Emotional sensitivity. Refined, artistic.
- CONFLICT BETWEEN (romantic) FEELINGS AND REALITY.
- Dissatisfied with emotional life.
- Ailments from grief, disappointment.
- Unable to cry. Cries when alone. Sobbing. Tries to control crying during interview.
- Brooding. SILENT GRIEF.
- Close themself off. Mistrustful. Rude.
- Changeable moods. UNPREDICTABLE. Hysterical.
- Women's liberation. Wants to prove herself.
- Gets overstrained, frustrated. Conflict between her (romantic)nature and her work. Become tense, sharp.
- Fear of birds (poultry), claustrofobia, insanity. Anxiety about health.
- Anorexia Nervosa.
8) LYCOPODIUM CLAVATUM (lyc.)
- LACK OF SELF-CONFIDENCE. Feels weak and inadequate.
- Fear of responsibility. Cowardice.
- Timid. Fear of people.
- Presents themselves different than they feel inside.
- Image of capability and courage. Extroverted, friendly.
- Tries to hide feelings of incapability. Counteracts.
- Love of power. Dictatorial towards those who can be controlled. Timid and passive towards superior.
- Irritability, agg. morning.
- Superficial relationships. Fear of marriage. Runs away from family. Promiscious.
- Cries when thanked.
- Often intellectual people like schoolteachers, lawyers.
- Fear of speaking in public, ghosts, dark, suffering (hypochondriacal), conflicts.
Desire for company, but in the next room.
9) NATRIUM MURIATICUM (nat-m.)
- EMOTIONAL VULNERABILITY leading to INTROVERSION. Closed person (amel. alcohol).
- Intolerant of any form of grief, rejection, ridicule or humiliation.
- Avoid being hurt or to hurt others at all costs.
- Tries not to show emotions; to maintain control over their circumstances. Fastidious.
- Turn to emotionally safe activities, e.g. reading, music.
- Great sense of responsibility. Integrity. People confide in them.
- Loyal in realationships (Staph).
- Aversion to company. Consolation agg..
- Laughs over serious matters. Giggling changing in to hysterical weeping. Uncontrolled, hysterical sobbing with shaking, spasms, twitchings.
- Changeable moods
- Emotionally strongly attached, but does not show it.
- Depression, even suicidal. Sad but cannot weep.
- Dwells on past disagreable occurances.
- Biting fingernails.
10) PHOSPHORUS (phos.)
- OPEN, EXTROVERTED, LIVELY, EXPRESSIVE.
- DESIRE FOR COMPANY (can be less in later stages).
- FEARS: Dark, being alone,
something will happen, death,
insects, ghosts, any fear.
- Anxiety for others.
- Startles easily.
- SENSITIVE TO ALL EXTERNAL IMPRESSIONS.
- Desire to be magnetized.
- Concentration difficult, daydreaming.
11) PULSATILLA (puls.)
- FORSAKEN FEELING, often expressed in the need for attention. They do anything to fulfil this need.
- CONSOLATION amel..
- EMOTIONAL, SYMPATHETIC, WEEPS EASILY.
- Often mild, but can be irritable.
- Changeable moods.
- Timidity, blushes easily.
- Irritability before menses.
- Fears: men (i.e. opposite sex), dark, heights, narrow places.
- Fixed ideas, dogma's, can be of a religious kind.
12) SILICEA TERRA (sil.)
* LACK OF STAMINA.
- YIELDING, mild, refined, sensitive temperament.
- Want of self-confidence. Irresolution. Timid.
- Conscientious about trifles. Fixed ideas.
- Fears: public speaking, examinations, pointed objects and pins.
- Complaints from long mental exertion. Brain fag.
Please click on the link : https://www.homoeopathy-online.com/book-appointment
HAPPY HEALING WITH HOMOEOPATHY !