Updated: Oct 26, 2019
Haemorrhoides are vascular structures in anal canal which help with stool control. They become pathological / piles when inflammed or swollen.
Internal piles are normally located between 2 and 4 centimeters (cm) above the opening of the anus, and they are the more common type. External piles occur on the outside edge of the anus.
- Bleeding, painless or painful, after going to toilet to pass stool
- Anal Itching
- Swelling and feeling a lump at the anus are all associated with an inflamed hemorrhoid.
- Sensation of pricking or sticking something inside
The blood vessels around the anus and in the rectum will stretch under pressure and may swell or bulge, forming piles. This may be due to:
- Chronic constipation
- Chronic diarrhea
- Lifting heavy weights
- Straining when passing a stool
Add more fiber into your diet & stay hydrated. It can help in the treatment of piles
1) Increase water consumption and take juicy things.
2) It is best to avoid caffeine and spicy things.
3) Take more fiber, such as fruit and vegetables.
4) Avoid alcohol and non - veg intake.
5) Losing weight and regular exercises may help to prevent.
Few indicated remedies are :
1) AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM
Large, painful, bluish/purple, protruding.
Dry feeling, as if filled with needles or sharp sticks (Coll).
agg. straining at stool, after stool, standing.
Hemorrhoids have an affect upon different parts of the body.
- PAINS: Splinter-like, dragging, heaviness, full feeling
2) COLLINSONIA CANADENSIS
Sensation of sharp sticks (Aesc.) or sand.
3) HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA
HEMORRHOIDS, bleeding profuse; with soreness.
Hemorrhoids agg. pregnancy.
4) ALOE SOCOTRINA
HEMORRHOIDS like bunch of grapes, purple, amel. cold bathing.
- Constipation alt. with frequent stools.
- Sensation as if the anus remained open.
- Discharge of blood agg. stool.
CONSTIPATION, agg. pregnancy.
- SENSATION OF LUMP.
- Itching of rectum.
Hemorrhage like charred straw, black particles.
- Hemorrhoids. Purplish, congested.
It is advisable to consult Doctor, medicines can vary depending upon the history or other factors.
Please refer to the following link : https://www.homoeopathy-online.com/book-appointment
HAPPY HEALING !
Please sign up to stay in touch and get latest updates on my Blog!